The Gin Guild is once again joining with Heriot-Watt University’s International Centre of Brewing and Distilling (ICBD), to present a one-day advanced seminar on gin for the trade.
The seminar was held at the London Transport Museum in Covent Garden.
See www.theginguild.com for films of this and other events
Speakers at this event included:
- Christopher Hayman, Hayman Distillers
- Rachel Rees, Campden BRI
- Mark Gamble, Union Distillers – Two Birds gins
- John McCarthy, Adnams Distillers & Brewers, winner of the 2013 IWSC Gin Trophy
- David T Smith, Leading author and owner of SummerFruitCup.com, he is also an international spirits competition judge.
- Nate Brown, The London Bar Consultants
- Professor Alex Speers, Heriot-Watt University
- Dr Anne Brock, Jensen’s Distillery
- Nik Fordham, Master Distiller at the Laverstoke Distillery, the home of Bombay Sapphire